- Restore, preserve, and maintain the Adelaida School which has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Document the history of the Adelaida School and the Adelaida community.
- Identify, restore, preserve, and maintain other historic landmarks in Adelaida.
- Collect and place on public display items of historic interest that pertain to Adelaida.
- Provide a center for educational, cultural, charitable, and social activities for the residents of the Adelaida community
Board of Directors
- President, Raymond Wiebe
- Secretary, Nancyann Curtis-Dubost
- Treasurer, Leslie Parker
- Kate Dubost
- Kevin Jussila
- Hugh Pitts
- Vicki Silva
- Leslie Wyss